Friday, February 2, 2007

Dear Diary






Okay some of you may have heard my little Sis Maggie call me the fat hairy Pom. Well in some cases that could be considered true. You see my Baba (daddy's mom) has a tendency to give me whatever she is eating when I bark at her in this really high pitch bark. Plus I get a bowl full of treats to pick through all day. Sometimes Daddy gives me a jar of baby food with me regular food. Okay so I love food well who doesn't. So anyway I have health problems now and I am only gonna be 4 yrs. old. But for the most part I am a very happy doggy. And as you can see I really love my Daddy, and my Mommy too.

4 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

oh willow,

yep, maggie did call you the fat one few times in her blog. i'm telling you this but you better promise you are not telling her. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Joe Stains said...

willow, I don't think you are fat! you are too cute!

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Willow,
You don't look so fat to me! I think you're rather pretty!

Hugs,
Maggie

The Leskiw Gang said...

Thanks guys I think Maggie only says that cause I didn't want to play.

Willow